24 gru 2010

Christmas preparations and who is a Matka-Polka?


I wanted to write a few days ago but finally I’ve spent too much time on my Christmas preparations. I also have a constant cold and it doesn't help. In fact as it's 2:00 a.m. I should be sleeping now...

I promise to write more as soon as possible! I will explain who is a Mother-Pole:) I won’t write much about the Christmas traditions in Poland, my fellow bloggers have already done it. Please have a look:

1) in English: transparent/polish, tasting Poland.

2) en Español: polskeando.

Today is Wigilia (Christmas Eve) and I wish you warm and nice atmosphere, close people around, good food and a lot of lovely gifts:)

This is my favourite Polish kolęda (Christmas carol) in the best version - by Krzysztof Krawczyk. Enjoy:)



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz