17 paź 2011

New Sejm and Senat

The election’s results were not so easy to predict, everything could have happened. Fortunately they appeared to be great (naturally from my point of view):

Platforma Obywatelska 39,18%
Prawo i Sprawiedliwość 29,89%
RUCH PALIKOTA 10,02%
Polskie Stronnictwo Ludowe 8,36%
Sojusz Lewicy Demokratycznej 8,24%

Voted 48,92%

In fact my party Ruch Palikota is the biggest winner! We expected this amazing result but our opponents did everything to convince the public opinion that we should lose. Media also tried to diminish our political impact but voters trusted us. Our hard work this year gave us marvellous satisfaction. We have 40 MPs and will introduce different topics to parliamentary debates.


The coalition remains the same: PO with PSL. I hope that the prime minister Donald Tusk will be braver and do more. For sure it’s his success to be elected the second time (unusual in Poland) but his main opponent Jarosław Kaczyński is so dangerous for Poland that many people voted against him. Last 4 years were quite calm but on the other hand idle, very few things have changed to the better. 10% for Ruch Palikota shows it perfectly – people want faster progress both in social and economical matters.


I would like to thank everybody who voted for me! 456 votes is a wonderful result, 55 from abroad really surprised me! This is just a beginning! I will still be a volunteer in my party but this blog won’t become political;) You can always ask me about the current matters in Poland and send me your opinions.

6 komentarzy:

  1. I'm sad that the party I voted didn't had a chance to compete on equal rights with the other.

    I'm also sad that PO and PIS continue to occupy most ot Poles with their useless bickering. I'm sad spin doctors and PR experts together with media oligarchy decide who rule my country. And I'm sad that people fall for this fake democracy.

    I hope someday Poland will be free of PO, PIS, SLD and PSL.

    Anyway - congratulation. I see inteligent people on both sides of this PO-PIS divide, and I hope I'm wrong about our political scene. But why make such domestic war about such stupid matters? Why no promised economic or election system reforms? Why PO and PIS fight for media? People didn't voted you to fight about who should own public tv, and on whose side should "neutral" news agencies be.

    I understand you are probably not the person responsible for this, but anyway - PO and PIS did this, and you praise PO in your posts, so I'm disappointed.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thanks for your comment. I don't represent PO, I'm a member of Ruch Palikota :) I presented myself here: http://perfectpolish.blogspot.com/2011_09_01_archive.html.

    Maybe it's not very clear so I will write it more directly.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. It's a late comment, but I was sad that you weren't elected. Congratulations anyway.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Thank you! I really didn't expect that. I received 465 votes which is a great result, thanks to everybody around the world who chose me!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. You are right. Kaczynski is very dangerous for Poland. He lowered taxes. That was frightening experience! John

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    OdpowiedzUsuń